Roth Knob System
Place an order on 01603 567594 or text 07702 858 622
The Roth Knob System has a high degree of flexibility and is straightforward to install. It is suitable for system pipes in sizes 14mm-17mm to be attached to the Knob Panels. The pipes can be laid at right angles or diagonally with additional film. Leftover pieces can easily be reused with fixing strips meaning there is very little waste with this system.
Contact us on 01603 567594 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available in two EPS qualities: EPS DES 30-2 & EPS DEO 10 both being 1450 x 950 x 30 mm. Effective installation area/panel: 1.26 m2
- Knob grid of 50 mm: all installation distances and shapes possible within the 50 mm grid
- Assembled into a single unit ex-works, Overlap on two sides so that elements can be interconnected
- Improved impact sound insulation
- The 4 mm undercut and the geometry of the individual knobs make it easy to install and secure pipes in place
- The foam on the back of each individual knob creates an extremely stable installation area which is good to walk on
- The diagonal fixing method makes it easier to lay Roth System Pipes in this way
At Orange Heating supplies we pride ourselves on offering a service where we ensure that you have the correct system for your project, we can assist you from conception to completion.
We always keep track of the latest innovations, so we are one step ahead with the latest technologies available.
Our aim is to supply good quality products at reasonable prices, we can offer you flexibility with our in-house Underfloor Heating design service. We will determine the area, zones and materials required for your project.
Our design service will require a copy of your building plans via our contact form, email or post. Once we have received the plans we aim to return them to you including a quotation within 48 hours.