Plastic Press Fittings
Orange Heating Supplies are here to help and can provide you with press fittings which we hold in stock for collection, local same day delivery or national next day delivery.
Place an order on 01603 567594 or text 07702 858 622
Where time is money and in the competitive world of plumbing it is best to keep one step ahead of the competition. Press fittings combined with MLCP pipe is around three times quicker to install than conventional systems. Add in the advantage of no hot works, making this a must do system.
Roth plastic fittings with PressCheck® – good connections you can depend on
Roth has introduced high-performance plastic fittings made of PPSU (polyphenyl sulfone) plastic. These provide a leak free joint if you need to join MLCP pipe due to the need for a repair or if you are installing a system where joints are needed. Roth is a specialist plastics manufacturer that has used its extensive expertise in high-tech plastics to develop these new advanced plastic fittings, whilst still retaining the same great features of previous generation. The fittings make installation easier, and the integrated Roth PressCheck feature provides an extra margin of safety. There is an unrivalled selection of fittings to suit every situation. Pipe and fittings come in sizes 16mm-63mm.
Contact us on 01603 567594 or email us at email@example.com
- Compact design for simple installation, even in cramped installation areas
- No slipping of the pipe on the fitting sleeve for quick and convenient pressing, even on vertical risers
- Exact pipe position checking thanks to an inspection window.
- Easy replacement of the stainless steel crimp sleeve.
- High-precision guidance of the pressure clamp
- Enhanced safety due to Roth PressCheck®:
- Guaranteed permanent water-tight and air-tight connection
- Corrosion resistance
- High pressure and temperature resistance
- PPSU has also provided the best results with regard to tensile strength, elongation
- Completely non-toxic
- Suitable for unrestricted use with absolutely all qualities of drinking water
- Certified according to the WRAS and DVGW specification W534
At Orange Heating supplies we pride ourselves on offering a service where we ensure that you have the correct system for your project, we can assist you from conception to completion.
We always keep track of the latest innovations, so we are one step ahead with the latest technologies available. Our aim is to supply good quality products at reasonable prices.