Place an order on 01603 567594 or text 07702 858 622
We recommend the use of high quality Roth, German manufactured MLCP pipe which can be used both for underfloor heating and then general plumbing works including hot and cold feeds. The aluminium layer of the Roth Alu-Laserplus® System Pipe is made of a higher-strength alloy, which offers added safety and increased ease of installation. Furthermore, blunt laser welding has been used to form a homogeneous aluminium layer.
At the heart of the Alu-Laserplus® System Pipe is a thick-walled polyethylene basic pipe, which is tested for compliance with rigorous quality requirements. This greatly increases the stability of the overall pipe construction. The two high-quality polymer layers ensure a secure bond between the thick-walled basic pipe, the homogenous aluminium layer and the polyethylene protective coating on the outside.
Pipe sizes 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63mm.
All pipe available in straight lengths of 5m and coiled upto 32mm.
Coil lengths vary according to pipe size.
Compatible with plastic press fittings.
- Extra aluminium for added strength
- Blunt laser-welded to form a homogeneous aluminium layer
- High-grade polymers, ensuring that the five layers are permanently bonded
- Suitable for drinking water and radiator systems
- Corrosion-resistant & Incrustation-free
- Oxygen barrier
- Minimal thermal elongation
- Good pressure and temperature stability
- Good noise suppression
- Good dimensional stability during ongoing operation and after bending operations, for example: No welding, thread cutting, soldering or gluing
- Flexible for ease of installation with minimal waste
- Constant flow rates over long periods
- Long service life & International certification
- WRAS approved
At Orange Heating supplies we pride ourselves on offering a service where we ensure that you have the correct system for your project, we can assist you from conception to completion.
We always keep track of the latest innovations, so we are one step ahead with the latest technologies available.