Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Orange Heating Supplies.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and Orange Heating Supplies, or either the Client or Orange Heating Supplies.
Price & Payment
The price of the goods shall be the price given in Pounds Sterling (GBP) on the date you place your order and will be confirmed on your invoice, this will include VAT at the prevailing rate.
All major Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal or BACS Transfers and Cheques are acceptable methods of payment. All Goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
Where a BACS Transfer or cheque payment has been made, products will be held by Orange Heating Supplies until the payment has cleared through our bank.
Cheques will need to be made payable to “R A Brown Heating Services Ltd”
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure accurate measurements and all relevant information is provided before design commences. Any design found to be incorrect due to information supplied will be the customer’s responsibility.
Specifications, indications of performance and other descriptions in our catalogues, brochures, price lists and advertising material are based on test conditions. Actual performance depends on the power supply, the environment and installation conditions. The Company does not warrant performance to these specifications in each installation. The Company reserves the right to alter the specification and modify goods as part of regular product development in accordance with the applicable quality standards and provisions resulting in variations of performance specifications and other descriptions.
Retention of title
Any design, drawing, description model, sample and/or the like shall remain the absolute property of the Company and the Buyer shall, if so requested by the Company, return such design, drawing, description, model, sample and/or the like to the Company. The Customer shall have no right to use or transfer or assign any drawing, description model, sample and/or the like to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Delivery charges may be applicable to your order and will be added before you checkout. Please see our Delivery Charges policy.
Cancellation, Refunds & Returns Policy
You will be entitled to receive a refund with us in the following circumstances:
- Where goods have not been installed and you are unhappy with the Goods, for whatever reason, and notify us before the expiry of 14 days from the date of purchase.
- No refunds will be permitted for goods which are not returned in the original undamaged packaging and in perfect/resalable condition complete with all supplied instruction booklets with the original kits.
- Faulty products will be entitled to a full refund or direct replacement if still within guarantee and found to be faulty after manufacturer testing. The customer is responsible for the initial cost of returning the item, if an item is deemed faulty a full refund will be given on production of the postage receipt.
Your money will be refunded (by the same method as payment) less the initial delivery costs within 28 days from the day after the day on which the cancellation was made. Subject to us being given reasonable opportunity to receive, inspect and confirm the goods are in acceptable condition for return. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
This right of cancellation does not apply to special orders where goods are specifically made to your specification or personalised at your request. Except when goods are faulty, all Goods must be returned unused and in their original packaging. We cannot refund Goods that have been damaged while in your possession.
We endeavor to respond to complaints promptly and if we need to investigate your query further we will advise you.
Your statutory rights are not affected. Any and all disputes between the Company and Customer will be subject to settlement under English Law.